If you are looking for a small karaoke machine for home use, I think the Electrohome Karaoke Machine (EAKAR300) is a great option. I like that it is easy to use and affordable.
Note: This post contains affiliate links. Please see disclosure for more information.
It will play music from pretty much any device and you can hook it up to your TV to show the lyrics.
Electrohome Karaoke Machine Features
- CD and CD+G player
- Comes with one microphone, but has two microphone connections
- Auto Voice Control (AVC) which can help you learn lyrics or be your backup singer
- Digital Echo Control which makes your voice sound confident and more professional.
- 3.5mm auxiliary input so that you can stream audio from online karaoke songs from your iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Android, HTC or laptop
- Can plug into your TV to display the lyrics
- Small and Lightweight (Only 5 pounds)
Video coming soon
- It is small so doesn’t take up much space and is portable.
- You can play music from CDs or other devices.
- The Auto Voice Control and Digital Echo control help improve your sound
- It comes with a CD+G disc with various hit songs
- It is easy to use and affordably priced!
- You will need to purchase another microphone if you want to be able to do duets. (This seems to be common with karaoke machines!)
- No Bluetooth or Wireless but you can connect to other devices through the headphone jack
- No built in screen, so if you want to see the lyrics you have to plug into your TV
The Electrohome Home Karaoke Machine is perfect for the novice karaoke singer. It has some technology to improve your sound, but it is still simple to use and affordable. Plus, it’s small so it can easily be stored away when not in use. You will have so much fun with this karaoke machine, you won’t want to stop singing!